Issue Date 1st January 2009
Updated 24th April 2011
Best Western Tuscany on Tor Motor Inn has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to Best Western Tuscany on Tor Motor Inn is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. Best Western Tuscany on Tor Motor Inn will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information.
Information collected from you on the registration form is required, either to meet the requirements of State legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons and for billing purposes and to market our services to you.
If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation.
We will make this information available to third parties who assist us provide services to you, where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this registration form are incorrect.
Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years).
You may request access to personal information we hold giving us 30 days written notice.
We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of the paper registration form is required after six months of your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years.
We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
However, by signing the guest registration form you agree to allow Best Western Tuscany on Tor Motor Inn to pass on to persons we deem appropriate your details should you or any of your visitors create a problem such as but not limited to:
- Failure to settle your account
- Smoking in the rooms
- Room degradation (Such as vomit, bodily waste)
- General damage to motel property, fittings and fixtures
- Creating undue mess in rooms above normal acceptable standards
- And/or any other problems sufficient to result in a room not being able to be let
- Lost keys
- Undue noise or creat a nuisance that interferes with other guests quite enjoyment
- You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (the Operator) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until you depart from our rooms. Room rates may very from day to day and are set according to our Best Available Rate (BAR) policy, for a given day and are available upon request. We employ a dynamic pricing system.
- You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
- All guests maybe required to provide a credit card swipe /cash deposit/preauthorisation on credit card/or card details as a booking guarantee the individual providing that is also the individual signing the registration form. If the person providing the guarantee is not present a signed fax/email authority form would suffice.
- An Invoice for extended stays will be presented to the guest every 7 days and payment is to be made on presentation of this invoice.
- You agree that departure time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
- You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
- You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
- You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 7 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
- You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during the period of use including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, missing property and physical damage.
- You agree to return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of key/card you lose or fail to return.
- You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought on to our property or into the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for it/their safekeeping.
- You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
- You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without giving you a reason.
- You agree to receive commercial electronic messages from us in the future unless you advise us otherwise in writing.
- You agree any property left behind upon your departure will be returned to you by your nominated method at your expense,
- Guests who do not comply with our terms and conditions will be evicted with no refund of monies paid and we reserve the right to refuse future bookings.
- We reserve the right to ask any guest to vacate the premisis should they or their visitors act in a manner that will disrupt other guests.
- We have a no pet’s policy to ensure the quite enjoyment of our guests
This policy maybe varied by management from time to time when dog enthusiasts book the whole motel
No animal is allowed inside any room This policy does not apply to assistance dogs
- Corporate Guests
Where a guests is staying on behalf of a company and we have received a purchase order or instruction regarding what the company will pay for during the guests stay, this will be adhered to except where the guests fails to come to the reception to check out and we cannot obtain payment for extra charges. Should this occur these charges will be charged to the company as it is not our responsibility to ensure employees comply with the companies policies.