Toowoomba is situated 128 kilometres west of Brisbane, in the Darling Downs region of Queensland. It’s a growing town with a population of over 100,000 and there is always plenty to do in the ‘Garden City’.
With over 150 public parks and gardens and the local university and cathedral, it has developed into a hub for both business and tourists.
The motel is in close proximity to Toowoomba airport, so guests find it the ideal location if attending Toowoomba for business reasons or a short trip. Similarly with so much to do and nearby attractions and events, it works well for families wanting to escape the everyday pressures and take some time out.
Best Western Tuscany on Tor Motor Inn Toowoomba is located on the corner of Tor and Lendrum Streets, Toowoomba.
To find us with GPS enter 23 Lendrum Street, Newtown, QLD into your system this will direct you to our main entrance.
Distances from main centres to Toowoomba
Brisbane – 128Km – 1.41 Hours
Gold Coast – 183Km – 2.16 Hours
Sunshine Coast – 228Km – 2.54 Hours
Roma – 349Km – 4 Hours
Moree – 345Km – 3.45 Hours
Distances from main centres in Toowoomba
Our location gives us close proximity to some of the main services in Toowoomba as follows:
- Toowoomba Race Course – 300m
- Toowoomba airport – 3.2km
- We are one of the closest motels to the new Toowoomba Airport
- Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre – 300m
- Short drive to Show Grounds, CBD, USQ University
- Located on the Western side of Toowoomba
- Next door to Normal Park which has a large children’s playground